Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Going off Kilter

I don't see myself as an emotional person. However at times I am. I never liked that quality in myself. I find if I don't get enough exercise or I don't take enough time for myself my emotions can take over me. I have to pay close attention to my moods and what my body is telling me. On Friday, I did not write (blog), another way to address my feeling and emotions, or workout or speak with my stephen minister and I felt totally out of kilter. I felt frustrated with my lack of clients at work, and I felt bad physically. This weekend when I couldn't workout because the workout facility was closed to members who want to work out for its grand opening, I was starting to get snappy. I finally was able to workout on Monday and felt better. My emotions play a large part in what I do and I work hard at taking care of myself. I have limitations and know I have a short temper and little patience if I don't take care of myself. By admitting I am an emotional person, I feel like an alcoholic in alcoholic annonymous. Hello, my name is C... and I am an emotional person. I guess I see being an emotional person as a negative aspect of myself and not a positive one. Just a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger In His Steps said...

I can be an emotional person too Christie, so I can identify with what you are sharing. I have had to learn through the years to practice self control. I still have a long way to go because there is still that little "fleshly me" that demands her own way but God is working on that.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home