Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Curve Ball

Life in general likes to send you a curve ball once in a while. It is looking to see if you are paying attention to what is going on. The rules are the curve ball should never ever be predictable. I should have been divorced by now but (it's a big but) my husband has determined that he is not sure he wants to go through with the divorce. The consequences of this are financially tied and causing me some trouble including having to attend the hearing which I did not have to attend before. What do you do? Unfortunately the judge wants to meet the weekend after I am in Texas. So I get to fly to Texas, two weekends in a row. Yipee-skipee. I feel bad for my aunt and uncle who babysit my dogs because now they will be babysitting for four weekends in a row. Everyone loves to babysit Alex (my Jack Russell), I'm being sarcastic. Life and my husband can't be simple and easy. Drama has to occur around every corner. I don't think I am losing my mind yet. Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home