Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

Winter has Arriveddddd

Well it's official the sleet, snow, and hail have arrived in the great state of NY. Of course, also come the morons who have forgotten what snow, and ice are like. On the radio, someone reported many cars in the median of I-90-case in point. It is sad that we, as people, don't learn from past mistakes. We tend to slide off the road despite the fact we have driven in every Winter we could since we got our driver's licence and yet we still slide off the road. Life is like that analogy about sliding off the road. We make mistakes, we ask for grace, and forgiveness but we do it again and again and again. God must be looking down at us from heaven laughing, and wondering how many more times we will do it. I guess God didn't give us the memory to remember not to do it again and again. I greatly appreciate God's grace for me. I know I will make the same mistakes over and over and God doesn't let me get in over my head. I am also secure in knowing that God is in control and thanks to God, I am not. Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home