Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm back

Life after 1 year and 2 months is slowly starting to get back to the way it was and the way I am most comfortable with. Internet access, I never thought I could live without it. Well I did and I hated it. I am back on-line at home. One thing back to normal. The next thing is going to be cable, then a large screen tv, surround sound, projector, and then high definition cable somewhere in there I want to get a house. Now all I need is money or a committed boyfriend who has money, just kidding. I am also planning a vacation. What is a vacation? I haven't been on a vacation for over a 1 1/2 years. I am starting to think Rochester is the only city in the world. I am investigating vacations to visit my friends in Texas, and a possible cruise on the west coast to see San Diego, revisit Los Angeles and others. Seriously, how am I going to fund all these things. Real estate sales are down for even the most experienced sales person. I am committed to doing the real estate stuff so hopefully I can get some money back when I get a refund on my taxes. My broker has said it will take about 2 years before I will make money doing real estate sales. Well hopefully it will be a little sooner than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home