Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

Ethics

I am surrounded by ethics, ethics at work, home, and in hobbies. Respect, and Responsibility, why do I have to have them and not everyone else. If I was irrespnsible and disrespectable not only could I get farther in life, like the career ladder (just sleep with the bosses boss) and have what I want but I wouldn't get any sleep. Sleeps overated anyways, no one else gets sleep. I would feel bad but I already feel bad in this totally sunshine defective state anyways. I would be hated by those whom I have disrespected and let down. What does that matter, no one seems to care anyways. I wouldn't have any good character traits, who cares no one else does. What drives me to have ethics, to be respectful and to be responsible? I don't know except that there is that desire to do what is right, just, and respectful to my best abilities. The burden of caring what others think and feel, and how my actions affect others. I wish others could have this same burden on their shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home