Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What can I have?

I love my family. I want to be happy. I want to be comfortable (financially). I am tired of coughing fits, using my inhaler, and feeling like I have stones in my chest. I want to live in my own house without paying a boat load of taxes (including state, federal, and county). I want to be able to afford things I like (a massage, a manicure). I want to live where people have a sense of style (not a 10 years ago style) and good restaurants (PF Changs, Cheese Cake Factory, Thai) to eat in without having to drive 20 minutes out of the way. I want to drive to an outlet mall (Allen Outlet Mall) that is not an hour and a half away and pay gas ($2.00 a gallon) without breaking the bank. I want to live where it is warm (snow is a weather anomoly) most of the time. I want affordable housing with the luxuries I believe I deserve. Am I asking too much or am I asking for what God wants me to have. I just want to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home