Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Friday, July 22, 2005

Trouble is coming

Life never seems to go the way you want it to. You work really hard to accomplish something and then all of a sudden a gust of wind takes it all away. Trouble on the home front is going to weed out the good guys and the bad guys in my life soon. I will soon see who my real friends and family are. Prayer is a big part of my life and right now to who ever checks out my blog, I need prayer bad now. Prayer for wisdom and tact. Prayer for strength and good timing. Prayer to remain firm and to cover myself enough to take care of myself. Once this train gets moving there will be no turning back. Hopefully, I am doing what God has been telling me to do and not out of anger or any other emotion. I feel the decision is a good and well thought out decision but I am very scared.

2 Comments:

Blogger JCMasterpiece said...

Prayer lifted up.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct you paths.
You will find Him when you seek Him with all of your heart.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are comfortable God moves you, if you are not comfortable God will not move you untill you get so comfrotable that God feels as though he wants to move you (at least that has been my experience). The issue in this is Trust.. yes trust in God!
Also if you are haveing trouble/resistance you are doing the right thing. If you are doing the right thing the enemy will bring resistence! So rememebr that God is doing something great if you are not comfortable. (how many times did Jesus disciples have easy times?)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home