Christie's Comments

This will basically be used as a comment section in regards to political things happening in the world, and general thoughts.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

Christie's Comments about Blog

Wow, this is a great idea. I became interested in blogs when my brother sent me his blog address. I knew through my cable modem company I could create a web site but I thought that is too much work. Well now I have my own blog in which to make comments on. Hopefully I won't offend anyone but if I do send me your comments. I want to hear what you have to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger JCMasterpiece said...

Hello, and welcome to the community...

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's blogging it, too. Okay. Ali Cat

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home